Sunday, November 30, 2008

past few weeks

Photobucket

ok, I'm ultra slack. But lately, it's been really hot to wear anything worth posting (except friday night i made and effort, but hey, too late now), and I've just been gathering up all my inspiration for now. This the my pick of the month of November.

Firstly, red shoes. I have a thing for red shoes, and have been scouring the world wide web for them. I have to say it wasn't overly successful, but i did find a pair of Dorothy shoes that have definitely gotten me excited. Oh and Galliano did do a mean take on them aswell, above.
Photobucket


Next, these girls on garance dore got me really excited. Ultimate in simplistic, laid-back cool. And all that blonde hair really is amazing...
Photobucket


And finally, these cut-out leggings by A.F. Vandervorst, really have me excited. Might call for another DIY session in the near future.
Photobucket


Oh I've been shredding a few tshirts the last week. I have say it's time consuming, but rather relaxing. And also very satisfying when people point out 'uhh, you're shirt is really ripped'. Thanks bud, i didn't realise half the front of my shirt is torn. Haha.
Have a good holiday season!

No comments: