Sunday, November 9, 2008

stop on by

I just have 3. 'points' i want to make today. None of which are really all that important, or even interesting you could say, but hey.
Firstly: I really love this dress. It was at a stall at the Aotea Square Markets, in Auckland. And i took a photo of it because a) i didn't want to pay $90 for it and b) i want to make it, and need to remember it.
The back was a lot like a leotard, with a low scooped back, made out of that white material (but i didn't take a photo of the back because, well, it wasn't possible to take a photo of the back subtly, without attracting the attention of the girl manning the stall who didn't seem particularly friendly).
Photobucket


Secondly: Marielle and I are possibly the funniest people I know. Actually well, just this situation when we made this poster, representing the values and themes in the book Looking for Alibrandi, were we being particularly funny. I know no one understands it, but 'runs into giant eel', and 'wobbly boot' cracks me up everytime.
Photobucket


Thirdly: I've needed to clean my mirror for about a year now. And this photo made me realise how shockingly dirty it actually is. Oh dear.
Photobucket


Those are my thoughts for the day. Hope everyone has such an enlightening day as me.

No comments: