Sunday, July 6, 2008

doctor marten

Floral Dr Martens. I love them so much. They are my latest obsession/need that will never be fulfilled. Why? Because it's not like i have a spare $200 lying about. Yes $200 and thats at an outlet shop, discounted.
There's this one pair that are so breathtakingly amazing that i walk past every time i got to the gym and it kills be a bit inside everytime i realise how long it will take me to save for them/convince my mum to buy them for me.
And the main culprits are:
Photobucket
I think the reason i love them so much is because the floral pattern takes away a bit of the dero/bogan/overly masculine look but the big chunky sole and laces still keep that edge.
And then i came across these specimens:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

If only, if only

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OoOoOo... I just bought the last pair in that set of photos today... for $80. I hope the price drops where you're at... I absolutely love those boots!