Tuesday, July 29, 2008

h&m please

Thought I would recap on a little shopping expedition i had with my mum last weekend.
We intended, of course, to only go and buy 2 pairs of stockings and some bobby pins, but of course, were side tracked, as Witchery, Country Road and Sportsgirl beckoned.
(Well, mum didn't really enjoy Sportsgirl, but hey i didn't really enjoy Jag or Sportscraft so it was all fair)
So we were browsing through Witchery when the sales assistant came up as per usual, 'hi, how can i help you?' 'Oh, I'm just looking thanks.'
But it went further than that.
She then proceeded to ask me about my top (h & m when a friend visited Germany), and we started talking about our NEED for h&m to come to Australia.
All these big companies are alllll over the world. But they fail to take it that one step further to Australia.

Not only are we deprived of h&m, but also American Apparel, Forever21 etc.
Anyone else have this need to international companies?
I know you're out there


Anyhow heres the outfit
Photobucket
Photobucket
top-h&m
skirt-handmade
belt-gold coast somewhere?
bag-vintage pierre cardin
socks-sportsgirl

til next time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks sick as :) but take your photos in a better light or turn the flash on tsk tsk. and what shoes are you wearing? loveee

emsydo said...

aus is also missing out on topshop. but AA has landed in Melbs and Syd. SO i guess those giant companies are taking baby steps.

The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things said...

Hello Chloe,
I moved to Australia from a country with several Topshops. I miss them but I think Sportsgirl is not doing too bad as a fast- fashion Topshop substitute here.