Monday, July 28, 2008

In a perfect world...

I would cruise around my neighborhood on my cruiser bike
Photobucket
wearing an American Apparel sheer white t-shirt
Photobucket
my cut off levis
Photobucket
with canvas sneakers on my feet
Photobucket
and a canvas school bag on my bag
Photobucket
packed with all sorts of delectable things and vintage pieces
Photobucket
i would ride down to the park and picnic the afternoon away with friends.


unfortunately for me, a perfect world requires money, which requires a job.
and at this stage that is something i haven't got (well if you don't count subway during the school holidays, but $7.59/hour is minimum wage anyway).
what i also won't have is friends during the summer holidays, due to their group travels around the world, while i slave away in a rowing boat all day. so really, the picnics will be with myself, and they only place i will be sharing it is on a blog.

but hey, when i get that bike, it will be pretty marvelous.
and i'm sure there will be other lone souls out there waiting for me to meet them.

happy 29th of july!
chloe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, adorable. I just re-discovered my love for bikes. pretty ones, only, though. ;)
the thought of running down a hill, singing is so ravishing..
then, thanks for your words on my paris trip, I am back now and indeed loved it there!

Anonymous said...

hey dude, can you do an outfit post wearing your tommy hilfiger cause i really want to see how you wear it. p.s look at new posts. marielle!