Saturday, October 18, 2008

i want to ride my bicycle

Photobucket

Yes. I got my bike. I walked into my room when i got home from the airport, and BAM there was my bike. Just sitting there in the middle of my room, (Although bikes don't really sit), looking beautiful.

So although i got it a week ago, i waited until i could actually be bothered to take a photo of it in full glory. Not just some half-hearted photo in my ugly garage.

Oh my cruiser, how lovely.

Photobucket


Oh and as this photo does not clearly show, my mum bought me a pair of tan coloured gladiators today. And the photo makes them look alot more jesus-shoe-ish. But they are all buckley and studded on top. VVerryy Nniceee.
Will provide further details once camera has new batteries!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool bike.cool shoes. cool chloe.

an92 said...

love your outfit :D and love the bicycle!

fritha louise said...

wowowow!
so jealous of your bike.
my mom won't let me have one here in london cause she says i'll get knocked off and killed.
she's probably right, so i'll have to live my cycling dreams vicariously through other girls with cute bikes like you!