Tuesday, October 21, 2008

things to enjoy at the moment

Photobucket


Currently there are a few things I am really into:

1. Google. I love it how like on random days the main Google sign thing is like a different picture. I always save them when i see them. I have one from every day of the Olympics :)
Photobucket
(beatrix potter day)


2. Sam Sparro. Ok, so not really into his music that much. But he is pretty much the coolest performer, and wears the RADDEST clothes. Anyone see him at the arias?? In his navy-coloured-velvet blazer, nerd glasses and silver shoes.
Photobucket


3. BurdaStyle. www.burdastyle.com I have spent hours on there. Just trawling through all the free patterns, looking for inspiration. It's pretty much really relaxing.
Photobucket


Photobucket

going to the physio
h&m top, karen walker skirt, kmart shoes :)


I think I'm going spend a day just roaming the fabric shops, maybe on Sunday. I need some creative therapy.
xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why are you so cool.it troubles me. and CHLOE i bought like a FLORAL BOLERO ZIP JACKET at H&M and its frikkin mad and I'm pretty sure you'll love it but i can never be sure..and im going to wear it with my pinstripe shirt to really clash. going to be sick. ill blog it soon..maybe. im having too much fun.
miss youx

an92 said...

Love what you're wearing! :) A girl in my year level went for some Google competition where they designed their own for Australia day, she won the state finals :)