Friday, October 24, 2008

wayy back

Today was interesting. I slept on the floor in maths, sat there all dazed and confused in German, practiced flute alone in a room in music and attempted to write a movie review in English.
Well... it wasn't a very productive day... and my review failed miserably, seeing as i only watched 20 minutes of the movie.

I really wish that this Chloe campaign would come back...

Photobucket


Pretty much my favourite... hopefully i'll be a bit more interesting next time... i really am in a nothingness/everyone-should-feel-sorry-for-me mood. Yeah, I know, pathetic.


XX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i-feel-sorry-for-you. hahah school sounds so shit. i have to do a five minute englisch presentation for school and its so hard. it's modal verbs and i don't even know what they are and everyone's like 'oh the australians will know what to do' and im like ermmmmm....
hahah.
check my blog, floral bolero alert yayayayayyayaya.
love youu friend.

an92 said...

chloe campaigns are the prettiest :) And on Thursday I was trying to write film reviews hahah