Thursday, December 11, 2008

feel like some kinda guardian angel or something

haha... ghostwhisperers.... jennifer love hewitt... how lame

mum bought me a new dress on wednesday. it's for an awards dinner i have next Friday.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(dress- milk and honey, butterfly[in hair]- discovery from inside my wardrobe)
Today I'm just doing nothing at home. Preparing myself for a vaccination this afternoon. Watching the Australian Open (golf, not tennis). It's riveting stuff :)

xx

4 comments:

Shes Dressing Up said...

Beautiful dress!
I love your hair =]

Anonymous said...

cute dress. thanks for the sweet, sweet comment on my blog-i'm adding you to my blog list :)
xoxo,
Micaela

Anonymous said...

sweet dress. its so cute. put up a full length photo cause it looks really short. yay\nay?
im sending your package soon. how exciting. i really hope you like it. im worried. holy dick they cost so much to send though. but youre worth it.

your new about me is quite depressing but realistic. well said friend.

miss you
loveee

Anonymous said...

sorry to get you excited its just me again. sorry sorry sorry but i forgot i bought new jeans today!!theyre amazing. from H&M. the crotch is a bit weird but i dont even care. theyre light acid wash and only twenty euros.soo good. cause now i can throw out my ugly dotti ones. hurrah.
and a studded belt. its sick as.and a hugggee cream flower brooch. not sure if it will make it home safely. ill post soon. maybe. im pretty lazy.