Sunday, December 21, 2008

you've got him wrapped in cotton badding

Photobucket

I'm watching that Genie in a bottle TV show. I don't actually know what it's called, but hey it's funny. And the hair is so perfect it's ridiculous.
Today I'm going op shopping with some friends i haven't seen in a wwwhillleee. We are going to try and hunt down some new places. And i scabbed $20 of my dad, and so hopefully he won't ask for change.

My camera is so retarded, some times the flash goes crazy and other times it doesn't really work at all.

Exhibit A: normal-ish
Photobucket


Exhibit B: a bit to enthusiastic
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


(tshirt-american apparel, leggings-sportsgirl, boots-doc martens, necklaces-random ribbon and rock found at the beach, bows-handmade)

It's christmas eve-eve-eve!!!

xx

4 comments:

Countrybelle said...

adorable! merry eve eve eve...
xx
chloe
at heartshapedmorning.blogspot.com

Shes Dressing Up said...

I love your hair!=]

Unknown said...

Oh! This is gorgeous. The hair, the necklace details. And I sometimes get frustrated with my point-and-shoot too. I just turn off the flash and fiddle with exposure and it seems to work better. hey, thanks for stopping by my blog. I've linked to you now and will stop by a lot more often! Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

dude dont even talk to me about festive spirit. green cable knit jumper, huge red bowtie, santa brooch and redgreenandsilver ribbons in my hair. sorry i was too lazy to use space bar.

lovee