Wednesday, December 3, 2008

i-D October

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Yes. 2 Months Late. But hey, thats what happens when you live in Australia and it has to be air-freighted in. This makes me want to go out and buy all different laces, and feather, and denims, and sew them all together into one big mish-mash of wearable art.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Sorry, the lighting was REALLY bad. And don't mind the freckley-fingers.
Going op-shopping today. Hopefully I will find something nice :)

4 comments:

Fashion Hayley said...

Hey. Wow I just found your blog, and I would say we have pretty similar style/tastes. I have a pair of floral docs too, aren't they fabo? I linked to you, so glad to find you.

Anonymous said...

well someones a maddo. frikkin sweet belt.

emsydo said...

in borders down here in melbourne, they get the latest issue airfreighted...it costs a fortune though. i-d makes me want to wear so many things..but somehow it always looks better in their mag than it does on me.

maria memi said...

i-D and Irina together can't be nothing but perfection.