Monday, December 15, 2008

lets start from the very beginning

a very good place to start

ava brought me these clips and brooch back from Germany. I love felt

Photobucket


This is what i wore yesterday. It was extremely uncomfortably hot weather yesterday. I am so keen for autumn. In 3 months.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(shirt-tommy hilfiger, shorts-handmade, belt-sportsgirl, necklaces-sportsgirl, diva and somewhere in nz)


I feel like an idiot taking 'serious' outfit shots. It's something i need to work on.
Oh no i need to go check on an acid washing attempt

Ciao!

1 comment:

Countrybelle said...

hi chloe! i think you look adorable in these shots. i know what you mean about feeling silly... but you're so cute, don't worry.
thanks so much for visiting my blog. i love your little place here.
xx
countrybelle/chloe
p.s. heartshapedmorning.blogspot.com is a secret from those who know me and therefore hidden from my profile. but please continue to visit me there!