Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Colour my world

Farben Farben Farben
Wie schön

Theres something about bright colours that just attracts me to them. I've never been one to go for a totally monochrome outfit, and always end up adding something bright, all just going all out top to tail bright colours (may not be aesthetically pleasing, but hey, it makes me happy).
The other day while thinking aloud i think i came up with the reason why colours have always been appealing. A few years ago back in the primary school days everyone always told me how i looked so much older for my age. So in some attempt to hide this, or make myself look younger (in hindsight, looking older than you actually are isn't all bad-in fact sometimes it's great), i would dress is bright, pretty colours.
Very girly, pumpkin-patchy and i have to say i was definitely a child victim of the nineties.

So I think it's only natural that, although my taste for bright colours has toned down a lot, there are still some times I'm sucked right back in.
They just make me so happy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(stylesightings, copenhagenstreetstyle)

No comments: