Thursday, August 21, 2008

To be or not to be

I'm really unsure about this blog at the moment. I don't really know why but i kinda want to just press pause on it/completely cut it. Because right now is my busiest time of the year like always, I'm full on training and although i don't care about school work at the moment I want to stay on top, and having a blog at the same time just kinda adds more pressure.
And i feel like starting over in say a months time would be a good idea because all this stress will be over. And I'll have more time because school will be null on the radar, my friends will all be in Germany so I'll have a lot of time, and I'll be altering my schools hours so i can have more time to chillax.
I'm not too sure though whether to delete this blog or jsut kinda stop posting and then start again?
Any ideas?


Anyways tomorrow I'm going to the West End markets, which is Brisbane's attempt at being cool. I'm really excited and although I'm saving up for NUMEROUS things, i don't think I'll be able to resist from buying whatever charming things i come across.
This is what I plan on wearing + my denim jacket that i BLEACHED the other day! but thats another story... if there is another. (how dramatic did that sound)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Skirt- Miss Shop (yes thats right) form 3 or 4 years ago
Singlet-Mum's

Have a good weekend,
and if i do stop blogging I'll be sure to post about it first

Ciao!

No comments: