Saturday, August 30, 2008

frecklien

Photobucket

Total and utter amazement. This photo encompasses everything I am looking forward to about summer. Plain, Slouchy T-shirts; Feathers/Scarfs/Ribbons in long (hopefully by then) hair and Freckles.
And freckles is the point i want to make right now. Most people who have them hate them and spend their whole lives covering them up, and usually people without then are glad they don't have them. But i fall into some other category. I have many freckles. On my arms, on my legs, on my face, and even very noticeably on my lips.
But you know what, I like them. They are about as close to a tan as i get, and every year there is usually one morning when i wake up and all of a sudden, my freckles are double as dark as they were the day before, and it makes me happy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and so it should. freckles are madddd.

lara said...

I have a few freckles on my nose and I like them :) Unfortunately you just see them when the sun shines...
My mom has so many freckles like the girl on the picture, she used to hate them when she was younger but now she loves them :)

emsydo said...

power to the freckles! i have none but i still love them on others. i love the photo :)

Anonymous said...

MAKE A NEW POST ALREADY.you're so lammeee.