Monday, January 5, 2009

5Jan09

Life is very good at the moment. All my friends are gradually arriving back from europe; i have feathers braided into my hair; i have 3 new books full of amazing photographs and fashion to inspire me; i am not transparently white anymore after my week at the beach and the weather is amazing. Hopefully that doesn't sound too shallow.

Today i just chilled with friends at the shops. Yeah, I know, prits exciting.

Photobucket


ignore my face in the next 2...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


ummm wearing. aahh i can't think. ok. dad's tshirt, op shopped skirt, lipstik gladiators, necklace from sportsgirl and brooches from germany and uhh myer.

well my holidays are going just swimmingly, infact, i'm going to the beach again for the day tomorrow. have a good evening all :)

No comments: