Wednesday, January 7, 2009

give it a go, kiddo

Not going to school 5 days a week really takes its toll on me. I forget how to speak english, and mix up words.

Devappointed: devastated & disappointed
Maga: mega & mammoth

Or maybe it's because I've got too many adjectives swimming around my head, because of those 10 years at school, and there's never enough sentence space to say them all.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Ok there's something i haven't quite made my mind up about: whether it's better to write more on this blog, or hardly anything at all. I mean some days i honestly just can't be bothered. But other days I can. And I think i need more, i dunno, structure i guess, and stick to one. I'm not sure where this post, or this blog is headed. Aahhh well time will tell...

(Van Gogh t-shirt gift from Sai, Cut of Jeans from i have no idea, American Apparel thigh high socks gift from Ella, Country Road wedges gift from parents, Loyal men's watch gift from parents. I'm one walking birthday present today)

xx

9 comments:

fgilmore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
daniB said...

your blog is amazing! and so is your style(:


i love the thigh high socks and the gold bow in your hair!

Unknown said...

Well at the moment I love your blog the way it is. I think it's nice to have structure but also nice to be really spontaneous 'cos it really comes through. Those socks rule.

I used to say "anemities" instead of "amenities."

Lorraine said...

I was bloghopping and I stumbled upon your blog. :)
I just started blogging and your blog is definitely a good read.
:D

I linked you!

littlelaceridinghood said...

Your socks are cool! :D

dirtyflaws said...

love your photos x

Unknown said...

socks are cute, as are you!

you can get fisheyes from Genki, Fat, the National Gallery of Victoria shop in Fed Square...I'm sure there are a couple more places!

Lorraine said...

Hiii. :D
Thanks for your comment!
Hey, I changed my URL.
Could you relink me?
:)

it's www.hellochuck.blogspot.com

thank you!
and omgosh, if you ever come down you melbourne, i'm bringing you to our markets.
:D

kayleigh said...

those socks are awesome hihi and i really like the last photo.
good job!