Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY 2009

Photobucket

This is from new years eve, when 70,000 other people gathered with us on one beachfront/road/restaurant and shopping precinct to celebrate the new year. and my birthday. It was and epic night full of funness, and a great way to welcome the new year and end what was one very chillaxed week of swimming, shopping, tanning and drinking coffee.

So i started the week just with my family,
Photobucket


And then i went to Woodford Folk Festival for a day. And it was amazing. One but mish-mash of colour and hippies and amazing music and amazing people
Photobucket


And then for the last few days some friends came up to the beach. And the weather was amazing
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


hope you all had a great new years, and that 2009 will be a good one for all!
ciao

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY NEW YEAR MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
my big sixteen year old. i swear im not a bad friend.i havent touched a computer in nearly two weeks. i swear, otherwise i would have updated my blog BEFORE CHRISTMAS. write me an epic email.i want to hear everything about everything. woahh marni looks different. oh god i miss you so much. its like a tight pain in my chest. thats why im rambling like this. i get back in the morning on the 12th. we could meet up if you want. not do anything just chill. ill be a bit tired. oh my god. i cant wait.

im in la rochelle at the moment.i bought a sailor shirt yesterday with a emblem on the breast (brings my total of striped shirts up to seven) loll. in four days im back to paris. more vintage shopping an AA browsing. and buying the sexuali tee. is it worth it?

ill stop talking. wb. not on my blog though thats lame.

i miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Unknown said...

Wow! It looks like such a fun time. I'm glad you had a great New Year's! And you gals look amazing!

Claire Geist said...

i must make a point

YOUR HAIR IS AMAZING

my friend sarah & i are sitting here & we both have crazy curly hair & you have beaten us in curl-factor


fabulous!!