Tuesday, January 13, 2009

pit stop

my computer is broken. therefore i am using my fathers computer, so i cant upload any of my photos because i have no folders to save them to, so this is just a quick stop. yes, i am alive, yes i am having FUN on my holidays, and yes (hopefully) i'll be back soon.
i have much to show

oh yeah, a bit of one of my favourite designers at the moment, Anna Sui
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


so i wish everyone a belated good weekend, if that even makes any sense.
and now Marielle is back from France and we can have fun times buying clothes and reading blogs and exploring cool new places together. I love summer and having no school, and then going back to school so refreshed and ready to learn...
til next time!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Ahhh,
i'm loving the first outfit by Anna Sui.
it looks good.
:)
Oh, is it hot in brisbane?
it's absolutely boiling in melbourne right now.
tomorrow's gonna be 39 degrees.
D:

daniB said...

the colors and the prints that are used are to die for :D



i would link you!...but i don't know how :/