Thursday, February 19, 2009

eccentric sympathetic

I'm going to be the outrageous woman who wears the most eccentric clothes and says the most inappropriately-appropriate things. I'm going to pick my kids up from school and have all the mothers talking. My house will look like a shambles to outsiders, but really it will be full of the most wonderful memories of exotic places. That's my dream for say, 30 or 40 years...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Trinny and Sussanah summed it up pretty perfectly...
Photobucket


And I am currrrrently in the process of planning winter essentials for the coming months. I love new seasons :)

ciao!!

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

how come you can pull off the indie/boho/gypsy look so well?
damnnit.
I just look like a wannabe hobo.

Elizabeth said...

your outfit is so lovely yet crazy (in the good way) all at once!
very nice!
:]

Eeli said...

Hi dear, I'm a fan of my shoes too lol ;)

What a coincidence! Because that is also one of my dreams! Complete with white picket fence, alsation and a roaming backyard tortoise who will be fully potty trained to defecate in the kitty litter i will place near the compost bin at the rear of the shed :P What a sentence huh? :P teehee

LOVE the patterning. Super crazy but thats why i like it. Where'd ya find that gem?

Eeli

Unknown said...

Tehehe oh my god you look completely crazy in an epically cool way! Better to stand out than in I say!

daniB said...

i am absolutely in love with your top!...
and the way you pull off the band around your head(:

gabtac said...

j'adore niki de st phalle !