Tuesday, February 3, 2009

when the red-red robin comes bop-bop-bopping along

I'm am totally stuck for free time at the moment. So this will be a quickie. School is so time consuming. But on a complete change of subject, anyone else totally hanging out for winter like me? I am so keen on bringing out the thick stockings and woolen socks and scarves. So psyched for scarves. And while perusing a friends vogue spring rtw collections magazine, you know, the one that was out like in Paris or somewhere, i was stricken by the felt hats at Diane Von Furstenberg. They are amazing. I really need a big floppy felt hat, for those winter days when my hair is in pretty much one big dreadlock. Actually, one right now to cover my mess of hair would be good.

Photobucket


I also bought an amazing vest in an op shops the other day, and I am stumped as to whether shorten it, or keep it the same. Because it's a really weird shape, and kind of flares out at the bottom. Although I'm really not inclined to hack away at the amazing fabric, i think it's a bit too much of an old-fashioned cut, and could do with a bit of a crop. Ideas?
Photobucket

Photobucket


My obsession with peacock feathers never ceases to grow. and has now even transferred to my art visual diary. The only solution for this obsession would be a pet peacock, i think...
Photobucket

Photobucket


Have a lurrvellyy week all!!

3 comments:

Eri said...

Love these floppy hats but they look terrible on me!!!! Beautiful sketches dear.
Thanks ever so much for visiting me !!! I hope you have enjoyed my blog and I look forward to keep in touch with you.
Take care

Unknown said...

Ahhh! The hats are too gorgeous!

Lorraine said...

I am so psyched for winter!
It's going to be 43 here tomorrow.
And omgosh, I reallly want those lightweight shorts!

Guess what Guess what!
I just joined a rowing team.
(Part of School.)
LOL. sorry random. :)