Monday, February 9, 2009

toot sweets sounds like what they are

Photobucket

this is my procrastination at its finest. i was supposed to be doing homework at this time. note: ripped up sheets from 2 page english task 'about me', and the magazines i read instead.


First of all, with all the bush fires around Victoria and South Australia, I hope none of you were caught out in it. It really is unbelievable that one end of the country is caught up in raging fire, while the other end is completely flooded out. Bad stuff.

I'm pretty sure most of you own/ have read/ have perused this book before. But I'm going to post about it anyways because a. all i'm wearing during the week these days is uniform and pjs; b. i love the collagey-ness of it; and c. she really uses my kind of sarcasm :)
So here are some of my favourites from the book, Like I Give A Frock.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Oh man the heat. Anyone else on the verge of melting away into oblivion? yesterday it was 38 degrees preeetyyyy much the whole day. and in our big thick school skirts... what a killer. Hopefully today will be better.
Til next time :)

6 comments:

Amelia StyleDownUnder said...

unfortunately the heat is still getting to me today, hope you are coping in your school uniform! and those collages are beautiful and inspiring! xx

Unknown said...

I have that michi girl book too! It's super fun and I love all the watercolours and artwork.

Chopstick said...

i love that the lace in the book is real! at least, it looks real... is it really? :D like a pop up book but with ten times more style and elegance.

Lorraine said...

i loveeeeee jodi picoult.
bahaha.

daniB said...

ahh you're lucky to be in warm weather!


the last picture from the book is my fav(:

Amelia StyleDownUnder said...

hello again! just letting you know i sent a blog award your way! xx