Sunday, February 8, 2009

hey there good looking

So I went away again this weekend. Which makes it the 3rd weekend in a row. I am so psyched for this coming weekend to chillax, maybe check some markets out, reacquaint myself with whats happening in the outer-rowing-circle world, and actually wear something a bit interesting (as opposed to rowing-clothes and 5-hour-car-trip-clothes).
Now let me acquaint you all with a few things i have been... well loving isn't the right world... lusting after isn't the right phrase either.... i dunno. pondering. lately.
yes, pondering over the amazing-ness, and frantically trying to come up with ways of incorporating these few things into my wardrobe. with a few of my own things mixed in between.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Van Gogh t-shirt. Red Lips. Face Art. Venice Bag. Topshop. Scarves. i-D October 08.

Oh mannnn that new Topshop collection is absolutely amazing. I want it all.
xx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh lord I love the pic of the girl with the polka dot mini and blue bustier! How crazy but super cool.

bbb said...

so pretty!

Amelia StyleDownUnder said...

hope you had a lovely weekend! and i saw the new collections on the topshop site, they are awesome! xx

Lorraine said...

loving the scarvesssss.
:D

Shannon said...

Thanks for your comment! =)
That was really sweet.
I particulary love that photo of the photo of those models.
Take care!
x

emsydo said...

drooling over the topshop pic.