Monday, February 16, 2009

i'm your basic average girl

At the end of this year we have a semi-formal. And it's a dress up one. So everyone rocks up as disney princesses and ninja turtles and sailor moons and whatnaught. Today, while we were supposed to be practicing protest songs in music, we were googling and brainstorming over what to go as. Right now I'm stuck between Kim Possible and Poison Ivy from batman. Don't laugh, it's a pretty tough decision hahaha....

Today was a big brainstorming day. Brainstorming my english assignment, fashion parade outifts, semi-formal outfits, and what to wear with this vest... still not really sure what to do with it. To chop, or not to chop...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(2nd & 3rd photos are kind of... mid-leap)
AA skirt, op shopped tunic dress, vintage vest, hand-made bow & country road wedges.

Photobucket

Yay, I got an award, thanks Amelia!
Well, I've got places to go and people to see (not really, more like homework due and flute practice & gym to do)
ciao!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Has that vest got a paisley pattern? Pretty super. I think you should give it a chop, like a cropped look. Would be cool.

kadler said...

I say keep it long and wrap a belt around the middle. Could look fun.

Amelia StyleDownUnder said...

i vote chop, if you think you will get more wear out of it - it will look really cute. and maybe use the rest of the fabric for another project? xx

Lorraine said...

I think you should chop the flares off the vest. (This is the flared vest you have right?)
and I totally wish I'd a dress up formal. I'd totally go as Dexter. (you know that awesome redhead.)